Greetings Factom Community,
Ask any question and offer your answers here. If you have any suggestions for additions to the below, please contact me.
- Factom Governance Doc
- The first 21 Authority Nodes have been selected!
- The first seven Factom Protocol grants have been awarded – Added June 27th
- Want to chat with others interested in Factom? Join us on Discord
- We now have a Factom Discussion Forum. Come take part.
- Factom White Paper
- Factom Ledger by Consensus Paper
- Multicoin Capital Factom Analysis
- Beginner? Here's a jump start guide
- Many questions were answered in the newest Factom Inc AMA New June 6th and the older AMA with Jay and Jason
- Learn about the Genius of the Factom two-token system
- Entry Credit and Factoid Source of Value
- Interview with Paul Snow the CEO of Factom
- Connecting the Factom Dots
- Wondering about the last thread? Go to the Previous Weekly Thread
- June 15th, 2018 – US DHS Awards Factom Inc Phase IV Grant – Factom Inc will deploy technology in a realistic field environment with US Customs and Border Protection
- June 28th, 2018 – Chinese Judge Rules Blockchain Can Legally Authenticate Evidence – Factom's blockchain can legally authenticate evidence and was part of this ruling.
- July 4th, 2018 – Sphereon brings Blockchain-anchored Proof of Authenticity to Kofax Capture – Kofax Capture is the scanning solution of more than 20,000 companies and government entities.
- Factom Docs
- Testnet – How to get started with the Factom Testnet
- Factom.js – An interface to factomd API to make it super simple to query, create transactions, chains and entries
- qfactom – kdb+ wrapper library for interacting with the factom client (factomd) and wallet (factom-walletd) applications via the v2 REST APIs.
- Python Client Library – Provides Python clients for interacting with the factomd and factom-walletd APIs. The API client is fully tested under Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6, and likely works with other versions as well. – Newly listed June 17th
- Authority Set Identity Information – Monitor Auth Node efficiency
- Factom Protocol Event Calendar
- TFA Authority Node Monitoring Bot – A Discord-based monitoring and notification bot for Authority Node Operators – New June 28th
3rd Party Developers
- Linxens – Developers of dLoc, a revolutionary system for managing and authenticating vital records
- Sphereon – A content services and blockchain platform that utilizes the Factom Protocol.
- Enterprise Wallet – The Factom desktop wallet with encryption.
- Paper Wallet and a Guide to installing it on Windows
Authority Node Websites
Authority Node Twitter Accounts
Follow and retweet!
- Block Party
- Canonical Ledgers
- Factom Inc
- Federate This
- Matter of Fact
Authority Node Quarterly Updates
Authority Node Monthly Updates